Well done to Head of Upper Sixth Liam Woods for completing a very hot Lisbon Marathon in the amazing time of 3 hours and 54 minutes! Most importantly, he’s also raised over £1,700 for a very worthy cause. Considered one of the most beautiful races in the world, it starts in in Cascais and finishes at Praça do Comércio. The marathon course is flat, fast and incredibly scenic. The race features live music along the course and a Finish Line Concert.
Comments or Questions?
- Abbey College Cambridge Alumni Experiences: Ben from Hong Kong
- Abbey College Cambridge celebrates some of its best ever GCSE results in 2019
- Abbey College Cambridge celebrates 25th Birthday with exceptional A Level results
- Agustin’s Chemistry Challenge Success Makes it 3 Roentgeniums in Four Years for Abbey College Cambridge Students
- Abbey Cambridge Alumni Experiences: Chi from Vietnam